Color Image LCD Shield for Arduino
This 128x128 mini color LCD is a perfect match for the portable application. It is designed to repalce a broken screen in a cell phone. So the connector was not designed for multiple attachment/detachment. Please be gentle and handle with care.
This inexpensive LCD comes with a powerful white LED backlight and a relatively simple serial interface. It's a 9-bit interface, so beware. But we were able to get the LCD up and running on a LPC2138 with a few hours worth of work.
Frame Dimensions: 1.35x1.58" Active Display Dimensions: 1.2"x1.2"
Below photos are for shield without headers:
- CD Logic - 3.3V @ 2-3mA
- LED Backlight - 7V @ 40-50mA (very bright)
- Full 4,096 Color Display
- Uses the Epson S1D15G10 or Philips PCF8833 Controller (we cannot guarantee which one you will receive, please see Jim Lynch's tutorial below as to why)
Pin definition and Rating
- VCC-Digital (3.3V)
- VCC-Display (3.3V)
- LED GND
- LED V+ (6-7V)
Please list your question here:
- sample code
- Latest LPC2148 example code from SFE, works with both controllers
- Latest ATmega8 example code from SFE, works with Epson controller
- Interface tutorial by Jim Lynch
- Epson Controller Datasheet
- SFE Eagle Library has this part!
- The holy grail forum posting for this Nokia type LCD
- Example Pixel Control of LCD
- Example Parallax Stamp BS2 Code - Thanks Terry!Screenshot
- Example ATMega32 Code - Thanks Jimbo!
- Example SAM7-P64 ARM Code - Thanks again Jimbo!
- Example 3D Graphics project on a PIC
- Example ATMega644/128/32/16 code - Care of Cathy
- Example Gumstix Interface - Thanks Areth
- Example PIC 16F87x code for CCS Compiler - Thanks Marcus
- Example PIC 18F4550 USB - Thanks Francesco
- Example 4096 Color Control - Beautiful! Thanks Loren Blaney
- Example Linux Driver - Thanks Zsolt
- Example Image Converter - Thanks Jamie Samayoa
- Bitmap Converter - Thanks Sebastian
- mbed Example
How to buy
Here to buy Color Image LCD Shield for Arduino on store
Other related products and resources.