DC 5V Four Channels Relay Breakout with Optoisolator
From LinkSprite Playgound
A breakout board with 4 channel 5V DC relay. The control signal is DC 5V - 7.5V. It can control 10A 250VAC, 10A 30VDC load.
Size: 70mm X 17mm X 20mm.
The major component is EL817 and SRD-DV5V-SL-C.
- Outputs have LED indicators.
- The input can be directly controlled by MCU's IOs.
- With optoisolators installed.
- Use diode to protect
- Response time < 20ms
- Relay can operate more than 100 thousands times.
- Four channels can be controlled at the as time.
- Independent input/output power supplies.
- GND -- Negative Power Supply of Optoisolator control
- VCC -- Positive Power Supply of Optoisolator Control
- IN1 -- Control Signal No. 1 (Active Low, activate the relay)
- IN2 -- Control Signal No. 2 (Active Low, activate the relay)
- IN3 -- Control Signal No. 3 (Active Low, activate the relay)
- IN4 -- Control Signal No. 4 (Active Low, activate the relay)
- V- -- Negative Power Supply of Relay
- V+ -- Positive Power Supply of Relay