Embedded Serial Web Server Module
LinkSprite embedded serial web server module is designed to provide a TCP/IP access to the serial data. The output pin uses a 20-pin 2mm spacing layout, which is pin-compatible with Xbee module from Digi. The LinkSprite embedded serial web server module can also be plugged directly on LinkSprite PLC-UART power line communication module to act as a powerline to web server bridge. Because it's a serial server, a configurable static IP address is used to prevent IP address being changed. The module is configurable through the convenient AT commands.
The evaluation board for the serial web server module is LinkSprite UART-UART evaluation board (Part number: LS-UART-UART).
- Fully transparent mode, plug and play coming out of the box without the need to do any programming.
- Static IP address
- 10BaseT/100BaseTX Ethernet PHY
- TCP/IP Protocols
- Support Auto Negotiation (Full-duplex and half duplex)
- AT commands used for advanced configuration.
- 3.3V TTL UART
- Low power
|Product Name||Embedded serial web server module|
|Interface||3.3V TTL UART, Xbee compatible 20-pin|
|Supply Voltage||3.3 V
Peak Current During Transmission < 200mA
Standby current < 30mA
Register to download Sample Arduino Code for LinkSprite Serial Web Server.
Brief introduction of the code:
- 1. If the serial port of arduino receives 'a', it will reply with 'ok'.
- 2. If the serial port of arduino receives 'b', it will reply with 0-254 digits with interval of 500ms.
- 3. If the serial port receives other values, it will not repond.