LinkNode D1 ESP8266 Sensor Kit
- 1 Introduction
- 2 Part list
- 3 How to use this modules
- 3.1 1. LinkNode D1
- 3.2 2. LinkNode Base Shield for LinkNode D1
- 3.3 3. LinkNode Module : LED-5mm
- 3.4 4. LinkNode Module : Button-12mm
- 3.5 5. LinkNode Module : Light Sensor
- 3.6 6. LinkNode Module : Relay-1Channel
- 3.7 7. LinkNode Module : Rotary Potentiometer
- 3.8 8. LinkNode Module : Buzzer
- 3.9 9. LinkNode Module : Temp&RH Sensor
- 3.10 10. LinkNode Module : Pressure Sensor
- 3.11 11. LinkNode Module : 4Dig-7Seg
- 3.12 12. LinkNode Module : Infrared Emitter
- 3.13 13. LinkNode 4P-Cable
This sensor kit based on LinkSprite Linknode. All the sensors used 4 pins connector, except the sensors which use SPI interface. This make the connection more easier, reliable and durable. The kit include LinkNode D1 which based on ESP8266 WiFi chip. LinkNode D1 is Arduino compatible WiFi development board with Arduino headers, support Arduino-IDE for programming. The Arduino user can use it with LinkSprite free cloud service (www.linksprite.io) to develp thier WiFi project easily.
- LinkNode D1 x1
- LinkNode Base Shield for LinkNode D1 x1
- LinkNode 4P-Cable x5
- LinkNode Module : Light Sensor x1
- LinkNode Module : Pressure Sensor x1
- LinkNode Module : 4Dig-7Seg x1
- LinkNode Module : Temp&RH Sensor x1
- LinkNode Module : Relay-1Channel x1
- LinkNode Module : Button-12mm x1
- LinkNode Module : Buzzer x1
- LinkNode Module : Infrared Emitter x1
- LinkNode Module : LED-5mm x1
- LinkNode Module : Rotary Potentiometer x1
How to use this modules
1. LinkNode D1
LinkNode D1 is Arduino-compatible WiFi development board which is powered by the high integrated WiFi chip ESP-8266EX.Thanks for the contribution from open source community who have developed Arduino core for ESP8266, this let Aduino IDE program LinkNode D1 without any change. At the same time, LinkNode D1 has Arduino-compatible pin out which make it very easy to connect to Arduino shield.
2. LinkNode Base Shield for LinkNode D1
LinkNode base shield is designed for the connection of LinkNode series sensors to LinkNode D1. It provides 2.00 mm contact pitch header instead of 2.54 mm. We will launch various LinkNode series sensors in near future.
3. LinkNode Module : LED-5mm
This is a 5mm LED, It used as pilot lamp for power or signal. Its brightness can be adjust by potentiometer. It’s used as pilot lamp for power or signal and brightness can be adjust by potentiometer.
4. LinkNode Module : Button-12mm
This button module hosts momentary push button switch - 12mm Square. It can serve as input for Xduino experiment. ( Press the button output low level )
5. LinkNode Module : Light Sensor
This module for the TEMT6000 Light Sensor, Sensor acts like a transistor - the greater the incoming light, the higher the analog voltage on the signal pin. At some point you are going to want to sense ambient brightness with better precision than your trusty photoresistor without adding complexity to your project. When that day comes, You will need a TEMT6000 ambient light sensor.
6. LinkNode Module : Relay-1Channel
The Relay Module is a digital normally-open switch. Through it, you can control circuit of high voltage with low voltage, say 3V on the controller. There is an indicator LED on the board, which will light up when the controlled terminals get closed. The peak voltage capability is 250V at 10 amps.The Module Operating Voltage 3.3V , max 3.6V .
7. LinkNode Module : Rotary Potentiometer
The Rotary Potentiometer Module produces analog output between 0 and Vcc (3.3V DC with LinkNode D1 ) on it’s “OUT” connector. The angular range is 300 degrees with a linear change in value. The resistance value is 10kΩ.
8. LinkNode Module : Buzzer
The Buzzer module has a piezo buzzer as the main component. It can be connected to an analog pulse-width modulation output to generate various tones and effects.
9. LinkNode Module : Temp&RH Sensor
This is a powerful Temperature and Humidity Sensor. It has more complete and accurate performance. The detecting range of this sensor is 5% RH - 99% RH, and -40°C - 80°C. And its accuracy satisfyingly reaches up to 2% RH and 0.5°C. A professional choice for applications that have relatively strict requirements. Compared to the DHT11, this sensor is more precise, more accurate and works in a bigger range of temperature/humidity, but its larger and more expensive.
10. LinkNode Module : Pressure Sensor
The module provides precise measurement of barometric pressure and temperature in the environment. The air pressure can be measured in a range from 300 hPa to 1100hPa with ±1.0 hPa absolute accuracy. As for the temperature the sensor works perfectly For temperatures between - 40 and 85 with an accuracy of ±1. Owing to its high accuracy on measuring the pressure, and the pressure changes with altitude, we can calculate the altitude with ± 1 meter accuracy, which makes it a precise altimeter as well.
11. LinkNode Module : 4Dig-7Seg
LinkNode Module : 4Dig-7Seg uses a chipset of TM1637 to drive a 12-pin 4-digit command anode 7-segment LED. The MCU only needs two GPIO lines to control it.
12. LinkNode Module : Infrared Emitter
The Infrared Emitter is used to transmit infrared signals through an infrared LED, while there is an Infrared receiver to get the signals on the other side. An infrared LED is like any other LED, with its color centered around 940nm. We can not only use the emitter to transmit data or commands, but also to emulate remotes to control your home appliance using an Arduino.
13. LinkNode 4P-Cable
This is the cable used to connect the LinkNode module (2.00mm-4Pin-20CM) .