LinkSprite Extension Plate for Clear Enclosure for Arduino
This LinkSprint extension plate is a standard accessory for LinkSprite Arduino/pcDuino enclosure. By stacking multiple extension plate, the LinkSprite clear enclosure can allow multiple shield be to stack altogether.
When used with the pcDuino/Arduino enclosure, it fits nicely with the existing enclosure. You can apply one or more plates based on your need. What you need to do is to fasten by the copper cylinder in the package.
The LinkSprite pcDuino/Arduino enclosure is a complete box for your pcDuino/Arduino board and project can be used for pcDuino and various Arduino boards including Uno, Mega, Duemilanove, Leonardo, Maple and etc. Just need to align the hole to the different internal mounting hole according to your Arduino tpye.
It’s one of the first enclosures which can adapt for couple of pcDuino and Arduino boards in the same time. The enclosure can use with the dismountable side panles to make more internal space for the additional Arduino boards. Great use for your pcDuino and Arduino project!
- 1. Install the pcDuino/Arduino enclosure as the normal one (step 1 to step 3).
- 2. Fit the extension plate into the groove on the bottom panel.
- 3. Insert the copper cylinder, you can install more extension plates if you have more shields or you need more internal space.
- 4. Connect your project.
- 5. Instal the end pieces and drill them according to your requirement.
- 6. Cover with the lid and fasten by the screws at last.
How to buy
Here to buy Extension Plate for Clear Enclosure for Arduino on store