LoRa Mezzanine Card for 96board
The SX1276 transceivers feature the LoRa™ long range modem that provides ultra-long range spread spectrum communication and high interference immunity whilst minimising current consumption. Using Semtech’s patented LoRa modulation technique SX1276 can achieve a sensitivity of over -148dBm using a low cost crystal and bill of materials. The high sensitivity combined with the integrated +20 dBm power amplifier yields industry leading link budget making it optimal for any application requiring range or robustness. LoRa also provides significant advantages in both blocking and selectivity over conventional modulation techniques, solving the traditional design compromise between range, interference immunity and energy consumption.
- LoRaTM Modem
- 168 dB maximum link budget
- +20 dBm - 100 mW constant RF output vs. V supply
- +14 dBm high efficiency PA
- Programmable bit rate up to 300 kbps
- High sensitivity: down to -148 dBm
- Bullet-proof front end: IIP3 = -11 dBm
- Excellent blocking immunity
- Low RX current of 9.9 mA, 200 nA register retention
- Fully integrated synthesizer with a resolution of 61 Hz
- FSK, GFSK, MSK, GMSK, LoRaTM and OOK modulation
- Built-in bit synchronizer for clock recovery
- Preamble detection
- 127 dB Dynamic Range RSSI
- Automatic RF Sense and CAD with ultra-fast AFC
- Packet engine up to 256 bytes with CRC
- Built-in temperature sensor and low battery indicator
1. Plug the SD card which burnt the image already into a PC which running Ubuntu system, then copy the new boot.img(Download) file which we provide to /OS/debian/ to replace the old boot.img.
2. Plug the SD into 96board, burn the image to 96board’s flash. Follow step which shows on the screen to burn.
After finished, pull out the SD card and reboot the board.
Or just burn the image which we provide here.
It can compile directly on the 96board, copy the code(Download) to 96board, enter spi_sx1276 directory, use make command to compile.
$ Sudo ./spi_sx1276 --send (Board for sending mode)
$ Sudo ./spi_sx1276 --recv (Board for receiving mode)