NRF24L01 2.4GHz transceiver Breakout Board
This module uses the2.4GHz transceiver from Nordic Semiconductor, the nRF24L01. This transceiver IC operates in the 2.4GHz band and has many new features! Take all the coolness of the nRF2401A and add some extra pipelines, buffers, and an auto-retransmit feature - very nice!
- 2.4GHz ISM frequency band
- Max data rate 2Mbps, GFSK modulation, robust anti-interference, especially ideal for industry application.
- 126 channels, multiple points and frequency hopping
- Embedded hardware CRC and star topology address control
- Low power 1.9V- 3.6V. Current 22uA in idle mode, 900nA in sleep mode
- On-board 2.4Ghz antenna, size 15mm X 29mm
- Firmware programmed address. Only output data when being addressed and can generate interrupt. It can be used directly with most MCUs.
- On-board regulator
- 2.54MM header interface
- Automatic packet handling, and auto packet transaction handling in Enhanced ShockBurst mode. Optional built-in packet acknowledgment mechanism to reduce packet loss.
- For 5V MCU, please connect a resistor of 2K in between the IOs of the module and MCU to reduce the current. For 3.3V MCU, the IOs of MCU can be connected directly to those of RF24L01 module.