RS485 Shield for Arduino
RS485 is a standard communication port for field bus. Arduino only has a USB port and a TTL UART interface. In order to talk to a device that has RS485 bus, we can add a RS485 port to Arduino using this handy RS485 shield.
- Use this handy Arduino RS485 shield to add an RS485 port to your Arduino
- Comes fully assembled with shield stacking headers
Pin definition and Rating
To use it, just simply plug this shield onto Arduino Uno.
Note: As the RS485 shield and the USB port on the Arduino Uno are using the same TTL UART of Atmega328. Please remove the shield when you want to download program through the Arduino IDE.
Serial class of Arduino can be used for RS485 shield.
Please list your question here:
- Will you offer 3.3 CDC version of your current shield, I could use it for use with Arduino DUE projects, and I would think so could many others.
- We don't have DUE. But we test it on pcDuino (pcduino.com) which is also a 3.3V, it works.
- Did you power the RS485 shield with 5V or 3.3 V?
- 5v. The standard arduino sockets.
- YES! It works fine with arduino due. Thank You.
How to buy
You can order RS485 shield from store
Other related products and resources.