Raspberry Pi B+
The Raspberry Pi is a credit-card sized computer board that plugs into a TV, a keyboard and connects to the internet. It’s a miniature ARM-based PC which can be used for many many different purposes! This is the latest and newest version. Can even turn all of your bitcoin miners into standalone miners. Also powerful enough to run Windows 95 and computer game Quake 3!
For more information please refer to the Official Raspberry Pi website.
- Broadcom BCM2835 SoC
- 700 MHz ARM1176JZF-S core CPU
- Broadcom VideoCore IV GPU
- 512 MB RAM
- 4 x USB2.0 Ports with up to 1.2A output
- Expanded 40-pin GPIO Header
- Video/Audio Out via 4-pole 3.5mm connector, HDMI, or Raw LCD (DSI)
- Storage: microSD
- 10/100 Ethernet (RJ45)
- Low-Level Peripherals:
27 x GPIO UART I2C bus SPI bus with two chip selects +3.3V +5V Ground
- Power Requirements: 5V @ 600 mA via MicroUSB or GPIO Header
- Supports Debian GNU/Linux, Fedora, Arch Linux, RISC OS and More!
- 85mm x 56mm x 17mm