Scratch Egg Car
This is a little car used with scratch for pcDuino. It uses two 360 degree servos to drive. The kids can easyly set it up.
- 1 × Acrylic Base Board
- 2 × Continious Servos With Wheel
- 4 × 3D Print Motor/Servo Fix Frame [IT_3DMOT_SERFR] [WI101101]
- 1 × 3D Print Omni-directional Wheel Frame [IT_3DOMNI_DIWHFR] [WI101102]
- 1 × 12mm Steel Ball [IT_STEBLL_12MM] [ZA101101]
- 16× M3*12mm Screw [IT_SCREW_12MM] [WB101103]
- 3 × M3*6mm Screw [IT_SCREW_6MM] [WB101102]
- 4 × M3*6+12mm Copper Pillar [IT_COPPCYL_6+12MM][WA101104]
- 20× M3 Nut [IT_COPPCYL_6+12MM][WA101104]
Step1 Push the steel ball to the frame.
Step2 Fix the omni-directional wheel on acrylic base board.
Step3 Fix the four servo frames on acrylic base board.
Step4 Fix the servos on the frames, put the servo control wires to the top of acrylic base board through the big hole.
Step5 Assemble the wheels on servos.