Linker kit Base Cape for Beagleboard
This is a Linker kit base Cape for Beaglebone. All the Linker kit modules can be plugged onto Beagleboard through this base cape.
There are 8 4-pin 2.54mm spacing housing on the base cape:
- Digital: D7, D20, VCC, GND
- PWM: 1A, 1B, VCC, GND
- Analog1: A2, A3, VCC, GND
- Analog2: A2, A3, VCC, GND
- UART1: RXD, TXD, VCC, GND
- UART2: RXD, TXD, VCC, GND
- IIC1: SCL, SDA, VCC, GND
- II2C: SCL,SDA, VCC, GND
There is a jumper VIN on the board to select the voltage level (3.3V or 5V) of the interface. If we short pins VCC and 3V3, we opt to use 3.3V logic level, and if we short pins VCC and 5V0, we opt to use 5V logic level.