27-Channel PWM Shield
27-channel PWM servo Shield
This is a 27-channel PWM shield that adds 27 independent PWM servo channels to Arduino or pcDuino.
There is a jumper labeled P1 on the shield. If the jumper P1 is installed, the Vin of Arduino/pcDuino will be connected to the external power supply Vin+ of the PWM shield. So please remove the jumper P1 when use it on pcDuino, as the Vin of pcDuino cannot exceed 5V.
- Number of Channels: 27
- Driving frequency: Adjustable, default 50Hz (a period of 20ms)
- Communication Interface: SPI
- Precision: 5us by default driving frequency 50Hz
- Optional External power supply: 6～24V
The PWM channels are labeled on the shield as below:
- Source files for the STM32 used on the shield
- PWM module Arduino libraryThe sample Arduino sketch
- Explanation of the PWM shield
How to buy
Here to buy 27-Channel PWM Shield on store