LED Cube Shield for Arduino
The 4x4x4 Light Cube shield uses 64 LEDs. It can be driven by pcDuino/Arduino directly.
Note: This is a kit and soldering is required.
The LED color will be blue.
- 64 LEDs
- 40-pin header
- Empty light cube shield PCB
- 1P female socket for LED anode connection.
- View-able planes" 5
- Pixel： Every pixel is represented by a LED.
- Distance between pixels: 14mm
- Number of pixels: 4 x 4 x 4
- Sockets to hold the cube: 20
- Size of PCB: 52.98mm x 77.81mm
Pin definition and Rating
- Bend LED's Cathode leg (the shoter one)
- Divide LEDs into 4 layers, connect all cathode legs within the same layer
- Connect Anode legs between layers
- Finally connect anode legs of different layers to the shield.
Sample code can be downloaded from here.
How to buy
Other related products and resources.