LED Cube Shield for Arduino
The 4x4x4 Light Cube shield uses 64 LEDs. It can be driven by pcDuino/Arduino directly.
Note: This is a kit and soldering is required.
The LED color will be blue.
- 70 X 3mm LED Blue Light Pin Length 28mm [IT_LEDBLU5MM_FL28MM] [DC101101]
- 24 X LED Cube Seat[IT_PIN_CRYSSEAT][WA101101]
- 1 X PCB for （4X4X4 LED） [IT_PCB_4X4X4LED] [FB101103]
- 1 X 2.54MM Spacing 1*40P Single Row Female Needle [IT_SIRWNE2.54MM_1X40P] [GA101101]
- 2 X Single Jumper Wires Male-to-Male with 20cm as  [IT_JUMR_MM_PK40_WI20CM][BB101104]
- View-able planes" 5
- Pixel： Every pixel is represented by a LED.
- Distance between pixels: 14mm
- Number of pixels: 4 x 4 x 4
- Sockets to hold the cube: 20
- Size of PCB: 52.98mm x 77.81mm
Pin definition and Rating
- Bend LED's Cathode leg (the shoter one)
- Divide LEDs into 4 layers, connect all cathode legs within the same layer
- Connect Anode legs between layers
- Finally connect anode legs of different layers to the shield.
Sample code can be downloaded from here.
How to buy
Here to buy LED Cube Shield for Arduino on store
Other related products and resources.