Long Range UHF RFID reader (1-6 meters) (ISO18000-6C EPC G2) RS232
LinkSprite Integrated Long Range RFID reader (1-6M) (ISO18000-6C EPC G2): typical 2-3M
In the far-distance RFID system, the ID tag has much less energy compared to that of the reader. This imposes a very high requirement on the reader's receiver sensitivity. In LinkSprite's far-distance RFID system, the receiving and transmitting paths are separated, and using different frequencies. Normally, the transmitting power is between 100mW~500mW.
LSID-0702 has the feature of multiple-protocols, fast response time, multiple-tag reading, directional antenna, and water-proof design that can be used outdoors.
There are SDK for this reader that comes with Visual Basic and Visual C++ demo program.
- Logistical and warehouse management.
- Smart parking lot management.
- Manufacturing processes management.
- Club management, library management, and other application of Internet of Things.
|Frequency||920~925MHz , American Standard 902~928MHz, Specified fix frequencies, or frequencies hopping|
|Protocols||ISO18000-6B, ISO18000-6C(EPC GEN2)|
|Frequency hopping||FHSS or Fixed Frequency, set by software|
|Working mode||Automatic Reading at programmed timing interval, triggered reading, reading by software command. The working mode is configured by software.|
|RF transmitted Power||0~30dBm,configurable by software|
|Reading Distance||Adjustable reading distance: 1 ~ 5 meter|
|Reading Sensitivity||Bipolarity reading|
|Response Time||Response time of single tag with 64 bit ID < 6ms|
|Antenna||Integrated directional antenna, gain 12dB|
|Interfaces||RS485, RS232, Wiegand26, Wiegand34, RJ45(TCP/IP) or CANBUS
When order please specify which one as only support one port at once. Default is RS232
|Working Temperature||-20 C ~ +80 C|
|Store Temperature||-40 C ~ +125C|
|Working Humidity||20% ~ 95% (no condensing)|
After first powere d on, the reader will buzz once to indicate that it starts to work. When there is tag approaching the reader, it will buzz to indicate that it's sending the data. For the same tag, the read interval can be configured. After read, if the same tag is still in the read area, there will be no further indication, and no data will be sent. If the time lapse exceeds interval or different tags enter the reading zone, the reader will read the card and send out data.
When using the reader, please avoid the reader to be in close contact with metal devices as metal devices can absorb the RF signal, and impact the reading distance.
- Communication Protocol of LinkSprite Long Range RFID reader (ISO18000-6C EPC G2)
- SDK for LinkSprite Long Range RFID reader (ISO18000-6C EPC G2)
- Tutorial of using LinkSprite UHF EPC Gen2 RFID Reader
- demo program for LinkSprite Long Range RFID reader (ISO18000-6C EPC G2)
- Interface wire connection
- UHFReader18 Demo Software User Guidev2.0
- UHFReader18 Demo Software User Guidev2.1
- Use Arduino and RS232 Shield to interface Integrated UHF RFID reader LSID-0702