Difference between revisions of "RFID Reader/Write Module C (UART interface)"
(Created page with "== Description == HY502 series of RFID reader/writer modules are based on non-contact card reader ASCI chip compatible with ISO14443 standard. It uses 600nm CMOS EEPROM techn...")
|Line 24:||Line 24:|
== FAQ ==
== FAQ ==
Latest revision as of 06:43, 20 June 2013
HY502 series of RFID reader/writer modules are based on non-contact card reader ASCI chip compatible with ISO14443 standard. It uses 600nm CMOS EEPROM technology, supports ISO14443 typeA protocol, and also supports the MIFARE standard encryption algorithm. The chipset integrates analog modulation and demodulation circuits, only requires minimal peripheral circuits to function. The module supports IIC interface. The digital circuits has dual working voltages mode, TTL and CMOS. The HY502 module is targeting water, electricity, gas meters, vending machines, access control, elevators, drinking fountains, telephone billing system or other identification card reader system applications.
Users can simply select the desired interfaces to harvest the full operation of the system and do not need to struggle with the complicated radio base station design.
HY502 series supports Mifare One S50, S70, Ultra Light & Mifare Pro, FM11RF08 and other compatible cards. It can be set to automatically find cards, by default, to automatically find cards.
HY502 series is a low-power modules, wide-voltage 2.7 ~ 5.5V, using an integrated module with embedded antenna can significantly reduce PCB size.
- Supports UART interface.
- Automatically detect the card close to the antenna area, and generate an interrupt signal to the host MCU.
- Employ chipset of ISO14434A standard, and support MIFARE standard encryption algorithm;
- Working voltage is between 2.7V- 5.5V, has TTL/CMOS voltage modes.
- Use industrial-grade high-performance processor, built-in hardware watchdog, with high reliability;
- Anti-jamming processing and excellent EMC performance;
- A few simple commands can cover the complicated underlying read and write card operations.
Please list your question here:
How to buy
Other related products and resources.