WS1030 Wireless Weather Station with Solar Sensor
WS1030 Wireless Weather Station with Solar Sensor 433MHz or 868MHz with or w/o Transmission range up to 100meters.
- Solar Power.
- Indoor and outdoor temperature display in degrees Fahrenheit or celsius (user selectable).
- Indoor and outdoor relative humidity displays.
- Barometric pressure reading in inHg or hPa or mmHg, absolute or relative(user selectable)
- Detailed display of rainfall data in 1 hour, 24 hours, one week, one month and total since last reset. (user selectable in mm or inch)
- Wind speed in mph, km/h, m/s, knots, Bft or gust .
- Wind direction (N、S、W、E、NE、SE、SW、NW) display with LCD compass.
- Wind chill and Dew point temperature display.
- Weather forecast display by weather icons(sunny, Overcast, cloudy, rainy, snowy).
- Weather forecast tendency arrow.
- Weather alarm modes for temperature, humidity, wind chill, dew point, rainfall, windspeed, air pressure, storm warning.
- Records Mix/Max indoor and outdoor temperature, humidity.
- Super bright green LED Back light.
- Radio controlled time and date with manual setting option(DCF, WWVB selectable)
- 12 or 24 hour time display.
- Perpetual calendar.
- Time zone and Time alarm setting .
- Wall hanging or free standing.
- Synchronized instant reception for outdoor weather data.
- Low battery indicator on the receiver.
- Indoor temperature: 0℃ to +50℃
- Outdoor temperature range:-40℃ to +60℃
- Temperature accuracy:±1.0℃
- Humidity range: 20% to 90%
- Humidity accuracy:±5%
- Rain range:0 to 9,999mm
- Pressure Range:750hpa to 1,100hpa
Receiver: 3xAA 1.5V Alkaline batteries
Transmitter: 1.5V 2 x AA Alkaline batteries (solar transmitter use rechargeable batteries)
Battery life: Minimum 12months for base station
189mm x 125mm x27mm
How to Use Professional Wireless Weather Station
Functions and descriptions
1. Perpetual calender: from 1st/January/2000 to 31st/December/2099;
2. The hour display format can be set between 12 hour format or 24 hour format. The time zone can be set from-12 to +12 (user setting);
3. Daylight saving time is adjusted automatically (The daylight saving time is adjusted on the basis of different time zone);
4. The date display format can be set as: YYYY-MM-DD，MM-DD- YYYY，DD-MM-YYYY(user setting);
5. The RCC time function can be set between DCF mode or WWVB mode; In RCC mode, press any key to quit; In British, DCF signal can be received entirely.
6. Wireless 433 MHZ receiving. Available distance: 100 meters in outdoor open field. While receiving RF, press any key to quit;
7. Indoor/outdoor relative humidity (RH %) display. Display range: 20% to 99%. Resolution: 5%;
8. Indoor/outdoor temperature display. Display units options: ℃/℉(user setting). Indoor temperature range: 0℃ to +50℃; Outdoor temperature range: -40℃ to +60℃; Resolution (for both indoor/outdoor temperature): ±1℃
9. Wind-chill temperature display. Display units options: ℃/℉ (user setting);
10. Dew-point temperature display. Display units options: ℃/℉ (user setting);
11. Atmospheric pressure (absolute pressure and relative pressure) display. Display units options: Hpa, Inhg or mmhg (user setting). Pressure display range: from 750hpa to 1100 hpa;
12. The trend of the atmospheric pressure can be displayed via histogram. The time format can be set between 12H format or 24H format (user setting);
13. Wind speed and wind direction display. Average wind speed and gusts display. The units can be set as m/s,km/h,mph,knots or bft ( user setting ). Wind speed range: 0 to 50 m/s; Wind direction range: E,S,W,N,SE,NE,SW,NW;
14. Rainfall can be displayed on the basis of hour, day, week, month or total. The unit can be set between mm or inch (user setting); Available total rainfall is 9999mm;
15. Sunny, cloudy, overcast, rainy, snowfall, rainstorm can be forecast and displayed via six corresponding icons. These icons indicate different weathers and weather tendency;
16. All maximum/minimum data can be recorded and displayed. In addition, the time of recorded data can be displayed as well;
17. The weather alarm can be set separately, any value can be set. The alarm signal lasts 2 minutes;
18. LED backlight. Press any key, backlight will be activated and lasts 10 seconds;
19. Indoor/outdoor low voltage detection. Sign flash appears while low voltage;
20. Consumption: 3*AA 1.5V Alkaline batteries or DC 5.5V transformer (electric current bigger than 100mA).
How to set up
1.Open the box
2.Refer to the manual and install the components.
3.Power on (install 3 x AA 1.5V) the indoor receiver first, and then install the batteries (2 x AA 1.5 V) in the outdoor transmitter, Pls DON’T have any button operations during this period, and keep WAITING for 10 minutes in order to let the indoor receiver has enough time to complete the signal matching. The data of the transmitter will update every 48 seconds. The screen of the receiver will show as below picture:
4.Setting parameters according to the manual. And you can start to enjoy the pleasure of this weahter station.